How to Style Curly Ethnic Hair: Crimped Curls
Curly Hair is so much fun to work with. There are so many things you can do with it. Twisting your hair into crimped style curls is fun and easy to do, you just have to know how.
Here's how you can get beautiful crimped style curls just like this...
1. Apply your product of choice into the hair. I usually mix products together. For this style I used conditioner, a light hold styling lotion, and a hair serum.
2. Section the hair in 1 to 2 inch sections starting at the nape.
3. Take 2 sections next to each other (1 -2 inches thick) and twist them around one another. Continue doing this on the whole head.
4. Place hair under hooded dryer or use a blow-dryer with diffuser for 15 minuted or until completely dry.
5. Undo all of the twists in the hair.
Here's my tutorial Video......
Take care, Tammy